Saturday, August 8, 2009

Harry Potter Book Reading Challenge

This is so seredipitous! My son has read all the Harry Potter books, many times over, and we have always gone to see the movies right when they come out. I always planned to read the books myself, but kept putting it off. A few weeks ago, after seeing the movie for #6, I finally decided to get started on the books – I realize there is so much that you miss when you haven’t read the books and I decided I want to see the last movie being totally “in the know”. So now I am busy with the second one, and recently discovered a reading challenge over on GalleySmith that fits me like a glove! Anyone else up for it?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm in the same boat. I finally started reading them thanks to this challenge. My husband and his daughter chat about Harry all the time. Now, I know what they're talking about!